Q1. How to become a host?
To become a BeMiGuest host, you first need to download the application from Google’s PlayStore or Apple’s App Store (depending on your device). After downloading the app, you have to sign-up in the application, as a host, using your Email ID/FaceBook ID and by providing correct, current and comprehensive information.
You may not register more than one (1) BeMiGuest Account unless BeMiGuest approves you to do so. (Terms Of Service – 4.4)
Q2. Who can host on BeMiGuest?
Anyone within the political boundaries of the US can be a host on BeMiGuest since it is free to sign-up and list your space.
Q3. What sort of properties can be listed?
BeMiGuest allows the host of list almost all sorts of properties. From storage units to living rooms, form bedrooms to music rooms to dining rooms anything can be listed on BeMiGuest. One can also list home clinics & garages here.
Q4. How to become a tenant?
To become a BeMiGuest tenant, you first need to download the application from Google’s PlayStore or Apple’s App Store (depending on your device). After downloading the app, you have to sign-up in the application as a tenant, using your Email ID/FaceBook ID and by providing correct, current and comprehensive information.
Q5. How to search for a property to rent?
To search for a property:
- On BeMiGuest Application, enter the kind of property you are looking for,
- Click Search.
- If you want, use the filters (for example, price range) to narrow your options. Click More Filters to see all available filters.
- Scroll through all the listings & find the one which suits you the best.
- Click on a listing to open it. To learn more about it, read the description, check the available amenities, pricing options, review the Rules. There only, you can also see the reviews that other guests have left for the host.
- If you have any questions, send the host a message. Or, if you’re ready to book, request to book the listing.
Q6. Can I visit the property before making the booking?
Keeping in mind all the safety & privacy concerns of both parties (The Host & The Tenant), we encourage the tenants to complete their bookings through our app first, before meeting in person.
If you are still curious about the property, you can always have a brief look of the property via:
- Private messaging
- Profile verifications
- Verified photography
Q7. How to contact the host before making a booking?
BeMiGuest provides all tenants with an option to contact any host prior to making a booking.
To message a host before making a reservation:
- On the BeMiGuest application, go to the listing for the host you want to contact.
- Click Contact Host on the listing page.
- Write your message and click on ’Send Message”.
Q8. I have this unused home-clinic at my place, & I want to put it to some positive use, can BeMiGuest help?
Of course, BeMiGuest is open to all sorts of properties whether it is a fully-fledged home clinic or just a living room.
Now, you can Sign-Up on BeMiGuest as a Property Owner & list your Home-Clinic. Soon after your listing goes live, someone will rent your property.
Q9: Can I delete a review I don’t agree with?
Well no, neither Tenant nor Property-owner can delete them any reviews. To promote trust and transparency on the BeMiGuest platform, we won’t delete reviews unless they violate our content policy i.e. includes harsh and explicit language.
However, you can always respond to all the reviews related to you and your property.
Q10: What happens if the payment is already made the Property-Owner/Host cancels my booking?
If your reservation is canceled by your host, we’ll automatically give you a full refund. You can always check your transaction history to confirm your refund.